DAY 21: Magnificent Outcomes
There are times in our lives where results we've been waiting for makes us nervous and anticipating its outcome. We get to choose how we approach the unknown; either with hope or doubt. Each way triggers the law of attraction and the result can be a direct association to your approach. Right now as a society, we are being forced to look at our life at every angle.
By choosing gratitude, you are following a path of hope that ignites Magnificent Outcomes.
This is one of my favorite practices that I continue to use long after the 28 days of magic. It requires us to lean towards positive results no matter what the circumstances are. The fact that you are now immersed in a daily routine of gratitude is going to magnify the magical results BEFORE they happen.
Think of 3 things that you'd like to have magnificent outcomes for that are important to you. It can be a phone call, a letter you've been waiting for, a big hike your embarking on, an interview, a conversation with a co-worker, whatever your situation, write down 3 things as though you are writing it after it has happened: "Thank you for the magnificent outcome to......!" Feel as grateful as you can for the outcome.
The second practice today, is to choose 3 different unexpected events that come up for you where you'd like a magnificent outcome to be applied. Sometimes when we encounter things out of the blue we may have a preconceived notion on how the event is going to go. This could be an unexpected text from your employer wanting to schedule a meeting with you or your being asked to join a conference call in regards to your child's education. Each time you come across an unexpected event today, stop, close your eyes and mentally say and feel: 'Thank you for the magnificent outcome to ......!' This practice teaches you to become less reactive to the unknown and more responsive by applying the magic of gratitude.
Magic Practice #21 Magnificent Outcomes
1. Count your blessings. Make a list of 10 blessings. Write WHY you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say, Thank you, thank you, thank you (3x), and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. At the beginning of the day, choose 3 things or situations that are important to you where you want magnificent outcomes.
3. List your 3 things and write each one as though you are writing after it has happened: "Thank you for the magnificent outcome.........!"
4. As you go about your day, choose 3 unexpected events that come up in your day whare you can be grateful for a magnificent outcome. Each time, close your eyes and mentally say and feel: "Thank you for the magnificent outcome..........!"
5. Before you go to sleep, take your magic rock in one hand and say the magic words, Thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Based on the book 'The Magic' by Rhonda Bryne)