Yoga Alliance Teachers Training 200hr
Rocky Mountain Yoga is pleased to announce its first 200hr YOGA ALLIANCE certified BIJA YOGA teachers training program! ERIN EVANS has designed a course rooted in Ashtanga and the creative freedom of Vinyasa Flow. Bija Yoga is created for those who love to move and breathe. Whether you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher OR want to develop your regular practice, this program will support your highest good. Get ready to work hard, look inward and be steady!
Lead facilitator /E-RYT:
Mindy Johnstone & Mystee Maisonet
- November 14 - 19 (5 day intensive retreat)
- additional cost for food & accommodation during the 5 day intensive is not included in the above price. Location TBA in close proximity to Banff
- Fridays: 1pm to 8pm ( 1hr. dinner break )
- Saturdays: 7:00am to 4:30pm ( 30 minute break mid morning & 1 hour lunch )
- Sundays: 7:00am to 4:30pm ( 30 minute break mid morning & 1 hour lunch )
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration
- Remainder is due 1 month prior to start date
( March 11, 2014)
- Registration is through Rocky Mountain Yoga accepting: credit, debit, cash or cheque
- Payments can be made in person at RMY, by phone 403.762.5686 or email:
- 1 year of regular, physical, yoga practice
- A reference letter from your current studio or teacher stating the above
- Interested participants are sent an application form to complete and submit for review
To attain a full course overview please contact Erin Evans directly:
YTT in progress~
maximum capacity has been reached
Please check back for 2015 Dates
with Vancouver's ~ Reno Muenz
Friday Evening: Satsang
Sit with your community and go deeper into the Bhav through breath work,chanting & meditation.
Reno offers a spiritual discourse on Krishna and the Srimad Bhagavatam, an inspiring devotional
yoga text for all students.
Saturday: Every Pose Is An Offering
Introduction to Dharma Yoga In this workshop we will explore the many variations that make
Dharma Yoga a dynamic and devotional practice. This session will give students new to Dharma
Yoga a solid foundation. We will explore deeper variations and new tricks for seasoned practitioners
to access advanced poses. Suitable for all levels of experience. The course will also include
spiritual discourse, pranayama, concentration, and relaxation techniques
Sunday: Maha Sadhana
The great practice of a true living master Dharma Mittra the creator of “Dharma Yoga” and founder of the Dharma Yoga Center in NYC. Creator of over 300 popular Yoga postures, Sri Dharma is known as the “Teacher’s Teacher” and “The Rock of Yoga.” He is the author of Asanas: 608 Yoga Poses, the famous Master Yoga Chart of 908 Postures.
This session begins with chanting, and pranayama, then continues with a spiritual discourse on traditional yoga philosophy. Yoga Asana practice will follow with variations for all levels, including some partner variations. Session will also include Yoga Nidra and an Asana Jam session offering (which is one of the best ways to learn new variations).
Reno Muenz is a family man and dedicated yogi. A disciple of Sri Dharma Mittra and an advanced certified Dharma Yoga instructor. His knowledge of traditional yoga science/philosophy, combined with a great sense of humor and passion for the practice make him a unique and inspiring teacher. Reno's ability to use music as a tool to elevate the practice is unparallelled. He is dedicated to sharing the teachings of his guru, and the great masters of the past, in a way that is accessible and inspiring for students of all levels of experience.
'Love the life you live, live the life you love.'
Early Bird Special: $90
After August 31st: $100