Yoga Alliance Teachers Training 200hr
Rocky Mountain Yoga is pleased to announce its first 200hr YOGA ALLIANCE certified BIJA YOGA teachers training program! ERIN EVANS has designed a course rooted in Ashtanga and the creative freedom of Vinyasa Flow. Bija Yoga is created for those who love to move and breathe. Whether you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher OR want to develop your regular practice, this program will support your highest good. Get ready to work hard, look inward and be steady!
Lead facilitator /E-RYT:
Mindy Johnstone & Mystee Maisonet
- November 14 - 19 (5 day intensive retreat)
- additional cost for food & accommodation during the 5 day intensive is not included in the above price. Location TBA in close proximity to Banff
- Fridays: 1pm to 8pm ( 1hr. dinner break )
- Saturdays: 7:00am to 4:30pm ( 30 minute break mid morning & 1 hour lunch )
- Sundays: 7:00am to 4:30pm ( 30 minute break mid morning & 1 hour lunch )
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration
- Remainder is due 1 month prior to start date
( March 11, 2014)
- Registration is through Rocky Mountain Yoga accepting: credit, debit, cash or cheque
- Payments can be made in person at RMY, by phone 403.762.5686 or email:
- 1 year of regular, physical, yoga practice
- A reference letter from your current studio or teacher stating the above
- Interested participants are sent an application form to complete and submit for review
To attain a full course overview please contact Erin Evans directly:
To learn more about
3 DAY INTENSIVE
Essentials of Iyengar Yoga
20-22 June, 2014
with Lorraine Aronson
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP SUITABLE FOR?:
Friday ~ 6:00pm-8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday ~ 7:30am-8:30am, break, 9:30am-12:30, lunch, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Register at Rocky Mountain Yoga by phone, person or email. Payment is required at time of registration
Refund policy in effect: any cancellations before May 1st will receive a refund minus 10% administration fee.
After May 1st, sorry no refunds.
RAMEEN PEYROW ~ Sattva Yoga
To learn more about Shanghai's, Lorraine Arronson click here: www.yoga109.com
YTT in progress~
maximum capacity has been reached
Please check back for 2015 Dates
Cancellation Policy in effect for July's retreat: Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% non-refundable deposit for any cancellations prior to June 25th. From June 26 to July 17th ~50% of cost is refundable.Sorry no refunds after July 18th
To register for this retreat:
By phone 403.762.5686, in person,
email or e~transfers
5:00pm - 8:00pm
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
10:00am - 1:00pm, lunch break, 2:30pm to 4:30pm
$250 for the weekend
Payment is due at time of registration to confirm your spot.
Rameen's workshops tend to fill up quickly so do register early!
Methods of payment include: In person, by phone 403.762.5686, email or e~transfer.
Please include gst with e~transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy in effect:
There is a 10% non refundable
deposit for any cancellations
before April 22nd.
From April 23rd onward
Sorry, no refunds
Registered classes are in progress
Please check periodically for new classes & dates